Friday, February 19, 2010

Kitchen Stove Air Filter What Could Be Causing The Awful Odor From My Exhaust Fan In My New Stove?

What could be causing the awful odor from my exhaust fan in my new stove? - kitchen stove air filter

We bought a new Jenn Air oven has a hood in the middle of the oven of the stove (island) without lid. If I noticed a terrible smell in my kitchen and just the fan! Remove the filter and wash and wash the inside of the cave in the oven, but it stinks. Someone had this problem?

2 comments:

bodyguar... said...

Could a dead animal or faulty electrical unit inside! It can also eat something in the oven fell and now is the burning or decomposition.

Joan H said...

When I bought my new family, I went to get something every time you feel you have a burner. I called service, a man got out, lifted the recorder, and there was a small label, which was assumed to be removed when it was created in it, from no more smell. Perhaps a small piece of packing material was there to look and see if you can find something. Otherwise, the call should service under warranty.

Post a Comment