Friday, February 5, 2010

What Does All Of The Madisons Look Like Daughters Father-ex Boyfriend>>what Does My Dream Mean? Kinda Violent >.>?

Daughters father-ex boyfriend>>what does my dream mean? kinda violent >.>? - what does all of the madisons look like

Ok, my dream is just stupid and unnecessary, and I remember some parts of the

in what began as a conversation on MSN or Yahoo, where he showed me pictures of him and his pregnant GF (idk if she) pregnant in real life, I am from what appears in the recalled dreams. Well, I went to my mother and said: Madison, my daughter, who have a brother or sister. Then, when I stopped dreaming and then started again, but this time I was in his apartment with him and his girlfriend in Sylvan Lake, Alberta, befor I went down where I lived in Montana. They were rude and talk to me. I asked how he could afford an apartment in a housing rent, they were in 1200 $ (was that is what it is) in the real world and told them the jobs an average of $ 12 after his girlfriend, everything is ready so that I fear that I beat and beat. So if I have the Madison and Madison's father stays out of my life when I woke up.

1 comment:

Jynx Of The Tea Leaves said...

Looks like you are trying to hash some things in your subconscious. Put your subconscious mind a question: "What if____? And fills the room.

On the one hand, the value of the position on the brothers of Madison (probabaly because it is a value in itself.)

But he goes further and went to their city. She asked: "And if they live better than the way we live?" Unconsciously, you reacted badly to this problem (not a friend of his cause, as they could afford it), and chip through. So freak in her.

The answer is that if you have a better life would be a shame alive. I think he would be with your ex about this evil, but may not be secure, be angry with him (May, she did not want to disturb him) to take his anger passed out on the girl.

In the dream, no matter who is pregnant or who is guilty, it's a dream - that it is safe to break the rules - I have everythingKinds of things in dreams, which I never do in real life - and the proof is when I wake up - "Wow, I never!" I went so far as stabbing my ex-husband and her lover again. Talk about a revelation for my rage!

And it is normal to be angry. Perhaps subconsciously, you feel angry if your ex had a child with his girlfriend, as another betrayal. Not bad - what are your feelings. When he gave her a better life, you can also angry - It's Alright, feel things, especially in the security of your dreams.

I want to spend time in prayer, asking God to forgive hurt you - I think something is so touching, you can look at this kind of thing - and forgiveness from God will help you through and great things in store for you and your little Madison!

Blessings!

Post a Comment