Monday, February 1, 2010

Girls Picking Wedgie What Did Girls Do Before Thongs? I Wonder If People Picked Out Wedgies More In The 70s And 80s?

What did girls do before thongs? I wonder if people picked out wedgies more in the 70s and 80s? - girls picking wedgie

I know this is a weired question but I've been thinking and talking about this nonsense with friends today.
As I mentioned in my previous question, I am in my work pants wedgie over and try new skinny jeans (which is an aspect that is) of 70 and 80, but I wonder about the 70 and 80 years.

Pants and shorts and all types of clothing, even stricter than they are now in their 70s and 80s, but pants were not so popular for girls.
I was a child in the 80s, and I think I can remember, people choose wedgie much harder and more often wear clothing.
I remember my friend, my sister's 17yo used to draw all the time and always kept top panty lines. Years later I thought, I need a leash.

I also remember the shorts, we went to school in the 80s and, like most boys wore letters. I'm sure you know me and the kids my age who are still growing wedgie, especially my best friend.
Whocares maybe!

3 comments:

Pahukata... said...

Your last sentence says it all.

Britney R said...

Belts are girls best friend

Adult actress said...

It's like everything else, are accustomed to humans. I used to wear regular underwear, then I'm on straps. First, it took a while to get used to it, but now all I use. Good Luck

Post a Comment