Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bmi Chart For Women BMI And Glucose For Tall Athletic Women?

BMI and Glucose for tall athletic women? - bmi chart for women

I had surgery for leg veins and my blood test came in 115th It seems so simple ... Go back a month later, was 92 was much better. Today is 90, not fast. If correct'm 6 meters tall and sports a strong woman?
ALSO
Doctors consider the body types of women that are bigger / more bones in the illustration on the IMC. BMI Everything I say I'm well over six feet Weight 190th It seems that all women are the graphics settings considerably lower body of a woman sporting high. I am from this .. sick I'm fit and strong is to look for more weight. I lost a lot of weight and felt weak again .. What is happening with all these bodies. I am a very athletic woman with blood pressure and good condition. Each IDES-fetched? Thank you people

No comments:

Post a Comment