Friday, December 18, 2009

Auditory How Do You Test An Auditory Student?

How do you test an auditory student? - auditory

I have a student who has been described as acoustic. We must listen before the show. How can I test as a student? Shall I put the recorder on the phone and heard it for someone who is visually impaired? Or should I prepare a list of words to learn before the exam? Seems to me that the control of my review, which includes students in grades 7-12. In a review of student creating distractions for the effect to make their own reason. It seems as if people are waiting to see what I'm doing. Sometimes I find information after the fact. I have learned that the students were asked to listen and an injury to a colleague who kill words of appreciation for the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment