Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bathroom Linen Closets I'm Renting This House, And In The Upstairs Bathroom There Was A Linen Closet. The Linen Closet Had Some?

I'm renting this house, and in the upstairs bathroom there was a linen closet. The linen closet had some? - bathroom linen closets

Cedar on it to the shelves. Cedar bothers my asthma. I took the shelves in cedar, but the smell of cedar into the wall ... and the fragrant smell (which you have perfume on the shelves left )........ How can I get rid of the cedar and the aroma of perfume ... I cleaned and then again and again one or two days later.

1 comment:

James H said...

try to paint the entire wardrobe with a good manual or otherwise Kilz. This will seal the wood. then put an arm and hammer baking soda in the cupboard, which absorb more odors. I also use an air purifier clean the air in my room. I am also asthmatic. This works well for me

Post a Comment