Thursday, January 21, 2010

Degenerative Disc Disease In The Neck Degenerative Disc Disease & Herniated Cervical Disc -- Tratements ?

Degenerative disc disease & herniated cervical disc -- tratements ? - degenerative disc disease in the neck

I have these two conditions, and spinal stenosis. I had lower back surgery in October last year, but still considerable pain and stiffness in the lower back. I said, I have 2 herniated disc in her neck and severve DDD.
I had pain and numbness in the neck, shoulder and arm for years, but recently there was a reduction in the strength of my arm was.

Is there a treatment that can restore the strength of my arms? My dr. wants to take shots, but if they only feel pain, I do not need me. I have a physical work and the necessity of my strength to fulfill my work obligations - that is my major concern.
Does anyone have any information on disability if I did not do my work? I was there 18 years and have no idea what action to take.

1 comment:

aLLie said...

It seems that the problems you are experiencing related work. You should consult your doctor again to discuss his concern about the disability claims, etc. I'm not very familiar with the inability of U.S. practices, but from what I copied from some of our U.S. customers in the past, some doctors evaluated for disability. I think these questions are of pay and benefits. They are the ones that have recipes and volume to their concerns. They will help you a lot.

Might be useful to have) a regular visit to the rehab center (physical therapies. In fact, it is imperative that you consult with health professionals because they where not given is for you debilitating in the future. We do not want that.

You can consult a Workers Comp attorney in your area to help, too.

Post a Comment