Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pictures Hunting At The Wax Can Someone Give Me Ideas For Pictures For People To Take At My Wedding?

Can someone give me ideas for pictures for people to take at my wedding? - pictures hunting at the wax

I have a treasure hunt for pictures, and I want to shoot people with disposable cameras to my wedding. I know that when you give them some guidance, then all photos will be me and him (at least, that what has happened at the wedding of my mother.) So I thought things like "best dancer" and "worst dressed" would be fun, and nobody knows in the end, what was the topic, or who took the photo.

1 comment:

Yve said...

Popularity Contest (the best dancer, the worst toilets) are far too immature and juvenile delinquency. Worse is only comfortable petty.

How about pictures of the group (not from the bride's place)? Can not (photos of wedding rings to ask him to ask). Photos of the bride and groom for the wedding cake. Most members of the wedding as possible to the actual image. Photos of the bride with family members. Photos of the spouses and their families. Photos of most of the guests in a photo. Photos of kisses. Photos of hugs. Photos others take photos.

Post a Comment